Tuesday 25 December 2012

ABCD | Muqabala | Prabhudeva Returns

2 comments
The King Of Dance is Back! Prabhudeva dances to Muqabala, the song that made him a national sensation, in this promotional video for Any Body Can Dance - India's first dance film in 3D

Sound Track
>> Right Click On The Song And Click "Save Target As... " To Download.
Track Song Singer(s)
1 "Shambhu Sutaya" Shankar Mahadevan, Vishal Dadlani
2 "Bezubaan" Mohit Chauhan, Priya Panchal, rap by: Tanvi Shah, Deane Sequeira
3 "Psycho Re" Mika Singh, Udit Narayan
4 "Mann Basiyo Sanwariyo" Anushka Manchanda
5 "Chandu ki Girlfriend" Raman Mahadevan, Jigar Saraiya
6 "Duhaai" Madhav Krishna
7 "Sorry, Sorry" Jigar Saraiya
8 "Kar Ja Re Ya Mar Ja Re" Suraj Jagan
9 "Sadda Dil Vi Tu (Ga Ga Ga Ganpati)" Hard Kaur

2 comments

Нi, I think yоur ѕite might be having brоwser cοmpatibility іssueѕ.
When I lоok at your blog site in Ie, it loоks fine but when opening
in Inteгnet Eхрlorer, it has ѕome
oveгlappіng. I just wаntеd
to gіve you а quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!


My web blоg: www.article-Cyberpresse.com

Reply

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.

I've read this publish and if I may just I desire to suggest you few fascinating issues or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more issues about it!

Also visit my blog; facebook cuenta gratis

Reply